ET1871RFC Club Chairman Vacancy
At the start of the 2019 season The Club launched Ealing Trailfinders 1871 (ET1871RFC) and affiliated this with the RFU thus gaining rights to compete in the RFU leagues.
Since then ET1871RFC has secured league promotion for the first team in each season and at the same time The Club mostly weathered the massive impact that Covid-19 had on rugby in England.
In short we’re doing well and are ambitious to do even better.
The ET1871RFC Club Chairman Steve Weekes, who was the inaugural holder of this post, has resigned for personal reasons.
The ET1871RFC Club Chairman role is vacant and we invite candidates to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- You will understand that something very exciting is happening for ET1871RFC and you want to be a part of this.
- Having the chance to be part of something special is an opportunity that doesn’t come around very often. Grab it while you can.
- You will have the skills and passion to inspire our external stakeholders, building strong relationships and understanding their needs and orchestrating their support.
- You’ll not only promote the Ealing 1871 vision to these stakeholders but will also have a major say in shaping this vision. You’ll help pave the way for the Ealing 1871 journey.
- If you are not the person to fill this role you may know someone who would fit it perfectly but is currently not part of the Ealing Trailfinders Club family. If you do then sound them out and make an introduction.
If you are interested then contact me, in person, by email or by phone. I can provide more background and can share a more detailed Job Specification.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!